Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Friday + Saturday + Sunday


Friday night Mayhem and I went to my cousin's high school graduation.  He loves her so much!  He points to her picture on our fridge and mutters something because he can't say her name yet.


Waiting in the car to leave the parking lot.


Saturday morning my car rolled over to 100,000.  I don't know what it is with me and numbers I'll never see again.  I'm a little weird.  It's just so sad!  My car will never be less than 100,000 miles again!


Mayhem fell asleep in the car on the way to one of his friend's 2nd birthday party Saturday morning.


I laid him in the trunk to change his diaper and he just kept sleeping!


He woke up by the time we got to the door and for three hours he and about ten other babies partied hard!  They ripped and romped inside and outside, played with toys, ate cake and popsicles, and took turns riding in this sweet Ferrari.  (Mayhem wanted out once the birthday boy's dad started pushing him around the yard in it!)  He even fell on a bass drum and scratched his chin, ha ha!

Sunday we went to church and took a nap when we got home.  Boots had to work all weekend so of course we missed him.  Maybe the three of us can do something fun together soon.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

So I realized I hadn't read your blog in a long time...a really long time. The other day I read from the day you announced Mayhem was coming until this current post. I know STALKER STATUS haha. There were many post along the way that I wanted to comment on but I thought it would be better just to do one big comment. If no one has told you recently you write an amazing blog! It read like a book. I just wanted to let you know that and also Mayhem is just too cute for his own good :)

Rachel said...

Well, Brenda....you have totally made my day! Also, you must have been bored to sit through two years of my blathering! Haha