Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Bursting

I'm feeling explosive today.  Not in the diarrhea kind of way or even really, really angry way.  Like I am exploding within myself like an emerging butterfly trying to get out.  Explosive in the do-something, create-something kind of way even though the only doing I've mostly been up to is rearranging my closets and I haven't had many creative thoughts to write lately unless you count this post.

Maybe it's because I'm all hopped up on cold coffee and milk and I'm feeling like I'm getting away with something because Mayhem is taking a nap and I'm not.  (I think I've had one nap in the past two weeks.  I must be getting more rest at night.)

Maybe it's because I had an excuse to go to the bookstore and I bought myself, I mean, Mayhem three new books.  


And I read them all while rocking him to sleep.

Maybe it's because I gave Mayhem a new haircut this morning and it's obviously gone to his head because he has been so feisty today!  




Frank says, "Be careful petting me, boy!"





Ya'll, I love this little boy.  And I do mean little boy because he is not a baby anymore.  Walking and climbing, playing and smiling, he is such a joy and delight to his daddy and me.  (He learned to drink out of a straw this week, tell me I'm not the only person who thinks that is the cutest thing EVER!)


Maybe it's because a friend sent me a Pin and I actually took a few minutes to do something to my hair this morning.  It didn't turn out the way it was supposed to, but I wore it to town anyway.


Miss!


Missed again!


Just take it the easy way!

I have no idea where this will lead or even what exactly the point of me sharing this is, but it's out there.    It's springtime and I'm feelin' good! 

Happy weekend!

No comments: