Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Week 45

This post almost didn't happen.  Boots accidentally swiped my memory card and it spent a day in his work truck and is an absolute miracle I got it back if you know my husband and his skill of losing E V E R Y T H I N G.  But I got it back!  Here are the pictures from yesterday.








It was a little cool yesterday (think 50s), but after all the bitter cold and time spent inside I couldn't resist taking things outside for our weekly photo sesh.  Mayhem wondered what we were doing out of hibernation and complained about his eyes being as sensitive as a sparkly vampire.  But it wasn't exactly warm so we didn't linger.  Spring will be here soon!







2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I love his hair!

Rachel said...

Me too! I had to cut it over his ears though because it was tickling him.