Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 31 (plus 1 day)



See those thighs?  I don't know why, but he always laughs when I grab them in my hands.  Ticklish thighs, who knew?  Haha!


Back to the doctor again today for another recheck of the ears.

He weighed 18 pounds and 12 ounces dressed.  

His doctor said his left ear had a little bit of fluid in it, but it looked "happy."  A happy ear.  

She laughs way too much, but I love her!  She's so cute and friendly and just looooves Mayhem.  I feel like we're old friends even though I've only seen her twice.  

I told her about last week and how I knew he had to be sick but he was really fine.  She laughed and said they do that sometimes.

She told me to keep doing what I'm doing because he's healthy, happy, and well-behaved.  Are babies bad at seven months already?  I never thought he was well-behaved or otherwise.  He's just a baby, right?

Neither the nurse or the doctor looking in his ears seemed to bother him, but he clamped down on the tongue depressor.  Gotta teach him to say, "Aaaaahhhhhhh!" I guess.  Finally got in it there though and she gagged him til he puked a little.  Gross.  Gotta work on that weak gag reflex, too.

No comments: