Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week 27

This morning Mayhem was chilling in the kitchen with me like always while I cooked my breakfast.  He was mesmerized by the steam rising from the water boiling for my grits.  Just staring, not blinking at all.  It's so funny watching him be interested in things like steam and water draining.  Life is so much fun right now!

Last night he was awake until 11 (no more 4 PM coffee for mama, no matter what!) and slept pretty fitfully the rest of the night.  Tonight is looking like a repeat which is not fun considering he usually goes to bed between 7 and 8.  I think his teeth are bothering him.  Or maybe nasal congestion.  Or both.  


Notice the dual paci chains.  (Pick your own oral fixation device.)


And the slobbery chin.  The chewberry had something to do with that, but it sure feels good on sore gums!


It's been a good day though, bad night and all.

**Please note, I washed both of them after taking these pictures.  You don't really think I'd let him put them back in his mouth after touching the floor, do ya?  Heck, this is practically the first time he's touched the floor without a blanket under him!)





No comments: