Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Boots and I Say Yellow

Saturday, one of my friends from the waaay back, I'm talking second grade!, is getting married and it's probably the last time I'll see her for a million years or so because she's moving to Timbuktu, Tennessee or something like that.  Not that I've seen her all that often since we've graduated high school, but when we are together it's like we've never missed a day, we always pick up right where we left off.  Or at least I think so?

In honor of her special occasion, I bought a new dress.  Two new dresses!  This is big because I hate clothes shopping for myself (so much more fun to dress other people) and I never have a lick of luck finding anything in my size that I like because I am incredibly picky and cheap.

Yesterday, luck was on my side and now I am faced with the decision of but which one?!

Here's where you come in: I am posting horribly bad pictures of myself in both dresses on my toilet and you get to cast a vote for your favorite. 

Both of these dresses are lined to keep the color of my underwear unknown and button down the front which is of utmost importance according to Mayhem.  Both have a wimpy, little belty thing and it is entirely too late to be concerned with my white legs so don't even go there.

Official ballots will be accepted in the comment box below and yes, Mother, you can vote anonymously.  If you are reading this via mobile device or a feed reader, please click on the title of this post to be redirected to the original page so you can vote thusly and such as that!  Polls close at 11:59 PM Friday and I will post pictures of me and the winner Saturday!

Thank you and good luck candidates!

P.S. Comments will appear after moderation!

4 comments:

Heather Harcrow said...

Yellow!!

Anonymous said...

Yellow!

Ginny said...

Either one! ;)

Ginny said...

I like them both!