Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

32w1d

Pictures are a day late this week. I didn't have time yesterday morning before work and then I was too tired after work since I worked late. But you don't care, right? A photo is a photo, even if it's a day late!

Check out my shirt. I'm starting to look like one of those guys you see in tv shows that live in a trailer park and answer the door with a beer in their hand.

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm nervous. I'm not nervous really. I'm scared something bad will happen and I'll have to have a C-section. (not the end of the world I know, but not what I want) I'm feeling overwhelmed by my to-do list that ain't getting done and I feel like I'm running out of time. (I AM running out of time!)

I got some new (to me) baby furniture this week, but have barely had time to look at it when I walk by it, much less clean it up and bring it inside. I'm excited to get to work on those two pieces whenever I get an off day!

I had the most absurd/scary baby dream so far last night. In my dream, I woke up in the trailer my family lived in when I was in high school and someone handed me a tiny baby boy, eight hours old. Apparently, he was mine and had been born in a similar manner to how they knocked you completely out in the fifties and when you came to, "Look! Your baby!" I was upset because I'd missed him being born and didn't get the chance to feed him right away. He was screaming his head off, badly needing a diaper change but there was not a single diaper in the house! The whole time, my mom is holding his two week-older sister. Bizarre.







2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Boy, I though I had strange dreams. When is your actual due date?

Rachel said...

March 19